World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, same old story i am afraid.lol been given a pass to fish today/tonight but have no transport!!! is anyone traveling thru ashford on their way to dungy that would have room for me and my kit. i would gladly contribute for fuel. pm me or call 07977 642613. need to know asap so i can let my F.P.O. know what time i am leaving (today/tonight) thanks in advance. Lukey.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a quick update. i now have a lift TO dungy just need a lift home to ashford tonight.lol not too fused as long as its after high tide at 22.41. many thanks. Lukey.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
need a lift both ways now if anyone is going to dungy tonight and coming thru ashford.(its not wise to stop usually.lol). dont mind what time i get home as long as its before sunday lunchtime.lol (need to get out of the house as the mrs, the monster-in-law and the kids are doing my head in now.lol)

·
Registered
586 Posts
need a lift both ways now if anyone is going to dungy tonight and coming thru ashford.(its not wise to stop usually.lol). dont mind what time i get home as long as its before sunday lunchtime.lol (need to get out of the house as the mrs, the monster-in-law and the kids are doing my head in now.lol)
Buy a Car :yeah:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.