World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:g: orite lads went in north east tackel shop to by sum stuff for the boat nd i was speeking to one of the lads nd he said there is fish getting caught off steetly up to 6lb:g:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Very detailed information there Ronney! did he say what species of fish? I guess that it would be bass, and yes a few have shown off there recently minimum size limit is 36cm for future reference. Plenty of dabs there and a few flounder and plaice, minmum size for dab is 20cm and plaice 26cm seen as you like to kill your fish.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Very detailed information there Ronney! did he say what species of fish? I guess that it would be bass, and yes a few have shown off there recently minimum size limit is 36cm for future reference. Plenty of dabs there and a few flounder and plaice, minmum size for dab is 20cm and plaice 26cm seen as you like to kill your fish.
couldnt of put it better mate:clap3::clap3::clap3:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
heard there was some fish upto 11lb from ratty yesterday ,from the end .maybe some one has heard the same rumour

·
Registered
176 Posts
just reed on defra website that bass min size is going to be 40cm even then its 2 small for bass dave

F

·
0 Posts
Aie mate it was variefied by somebody, the same bloke had one 10 and a half pounds and one six and a half pounds of the end of the ratty and yes of course fresh peeler crab was the bait which the fish fell to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts