World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone fished the LA beaches lately and know what the weed situation is like please? Off out tonight for the first time in a few weeks after moving house and fancy a hastle free session and i know theres a bit about nearer Bogner but hoping its fishable and presuming it wont be too bad with the wind dropping and not massive tides, any feedback and pms welcome, thanks, Salty

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very little weed on Mon when I gg fished with the flood.
It had cleared out with the weak tides.
It was a productive session and much fun
Nige

·
Registered
777 Posts
Salty, I would go to clymping and have a look for you right now but my cars in the menders!

Felpham had a LOT of stringy rafts floating last night but was still fishable at range, shame the fish didn't put in much of an appearance though!!

Good luck mate.

Jim

·
Registered
143 Posts
Been down Ferring way at low most days this week

Fished there Mon. Baits were getting masked pretty quickly

Seems to have built up with SW winds last 2 days

There was a lot of gorilla pubes on the beach yesterday, and floating rafts of it at Widewater this morning

I'm heading towards Hove tonight in the hope things will be better there

Good luck wherever you decide on

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks fellas im going to head that way in an hour to check it out if its bad i will prob head back to hove, will report back, thanks again, Salty

·
Registered
777 Posts
Let us know how you get on mate, after 2 beach sessions and 7 mullet sessions in the last 7 days I've been ordered to stay in tonight!! Just wish one of those sessions had a fish in them!!

Jim

·
Registered
143 Posts
Let us know how you get on mate, after 2 beach sessions and 7 mullet sessions in the last 7 days I've been ordered to stay in tonight!! Just wish one of those sessions had a fish in them!!

Jim
Know what you mean Jim

Fish have been few & far between for me this last week
Hopefully the larger tides will bring them on

Shame I have to go back to work next week :sad:

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will do, i fancy this tide tonight and was torn between heading west after undulates or hove for a mixed bag... West has one and im off now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts