World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday morning me and the farther in law and brother in law set out at half 5 in the morning just at low tide ready to fish the tide in, stunning morning and a cracking day too, shame the bass didn't show up! We were fishing from 6 armed with peeler crab, razor, lug and maddies we fished the tide in, it was the 1st time for me beach fishing, and the 1st time both the inlaws had ever held a rod!!!, after the tips given to me on how to fish this beach from the guys on this site lowbob and others I was feeling good!!!(cheers guys) 3 hook flapper rigs with size 1/0 hooks worked well, no bass but in all I took 4 flounder all around the pound Mark, my brother inlaw took 2 flounder and a nice thin lipped mullet of about a pound and a half and as for the farther in law..... Well better luck next time!!! Lol We all had a awesome day out and hit the pub for a pint before heading home! All in all a top notch day!!! Can't wait to do it again soon, il try uploading fish pics if I can Suss it out lol!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nice one mate, good report and it sounds like you all had a good day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts