World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i'm looking for any info on easdale. was thinking of going up there but theres not much mentioned in here apart from the waste of feochan time report! cheers big al, we thought of it too but doesn't sound very promising. info such as deep water marks that we could use an onion bag rubby dubby from the shore or pier would be much appreciated! steph

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
hi stephen,

its weird but reports on this area just dont crop up here very often .

i dont know why that are isnt fished more , perhaps it is just a waste of feochan time , i dont know . as you know i have fished that area in the past with very poor results , although it is always good to try a new mark . if you do decide to try it , please let me know how you get on .

or why not try melfort or some marks round that area.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi stephen,

its weird but reports on this area just dont crop up here very often .

i dont know why that are isnt fished more , perhaps it is just a waste of feochan time , i dont know . as you know i have fished that area in the past with very poor results , although it is always good to try a new mark . if you do decide to try it , please let me know how you get on .

or why not try melfort or some marks round that area.
Hi Al we went up to melfort a couple of weeks ago now, looking for somewhere to stick a tent up for the weekend but drew a blank on that so we went round to easdale for a look but it was blowing a hooly and looked pretty inhospitable.We eventually ended up in oban down the end of the gallanach road.The fishing wasnt good(2 dugs + 3 starfish) but even the divers said they hadnt seen any life after 15 feet from the shore. maybe try etive unless we go to easdale for a few hours again to give it a go. i'll post on here let you know what we get up to tight lines all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts