World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody help???
I am trying to arrange a wrecking trip from either Lowestoft or Southwold. Does any one know if any fish are currently being caught on the wrecks in the North Sea? Is it worth a trip?
Failing that what are the reports for ray or bass inshore? Wheres worth a boat trip?
Tight lines, Simon :boat:

·
Registered
539 Posts
You could try a trip out with Pete on the good boat Regardless out of Orford as i know he caught a thornback a few weeks ago and they will soon be coming into the river.:boat:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Fished from Topline II (Lowestoft) on Sunday 22nd.

Had to travel a long way to find productive wreck (35 miles off coast of Belgium)

Some nice cod landed just reaching double figures but several to 5lb. 3lb gurnard and small ling.

Very nice boat being replaced by an even faster one next week.

Davidebt

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
dave wright used to go from S\wold on prospector 3, also miisstress of s\wold but I don't know if they still go?.Best phone Linda at S/wold angling centre fo details.I used to go with Dave a lot but work commitments now it's a struggle to get time off.Best fish was 27lb on a pirk,25lbs on 1st muppett and a 27lbs on top muppett !!!Not bad for one jig,but you dont want that too often because you can definetly cancel the gym !!!!!
Spratty:showoff: :showoff: :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
good news on topliner 2 then, went out with mick last year, top bloke top boat but will be even better with the newer faster one.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I'd recommend the Mistress out of Southwold. Lovely fast comfortable boat. We went out 25/6 last year and had 90 cod to 11lb (the report is on here somewhere).Unfortunately i'm away in Scotland and can't make this years trip. :thumbdown :sad2:

Here's a pic of a few fish from last year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts