World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a quick trip out this evening after work. Headed down towards Pease Bay. Arrived an hour before HT and fired out a pulley rig with some rag. Things were not looking good until an hour after HT when I noticed a faint tap tap tap on my rod tip. I soon reeled in my first wrasse of the year :clap2: a whopping 12oz of wrasse,( if I'm being generous) Another soon followed and like the one before it was safely returned.

Attachments

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Had a quick trip out this evening after work. Headed down towards Pease Bay. Arrived an hour before HT and fired out a pulley rig with some rag. Things were not looking good until an hour after HT when I noticed a faint tap tap tap on my rod tip. I soon reeled in my first wrasse of the year :clap2: a whopping 12oz of wrasse,( if I'm being generous) Another soon followed and like the one before it was safely returned.
i will have to get into this wrasse gig there are some very nice fish there well done rocky:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'm up for some wrasse action too, well done on the first of the year mate.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
some amazing colours on these fish ehh !!

hopefully i will catch 1 over summer .

well done .

Andy

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Well done there El-rockhopper- Come June Burntisland is alive with them and you can really have some cracking sessions both on float and ledger. Anyone wishing to target wrasse should hit here late summer onwards for the chance of some whoppers up to 3lb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts