World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going up to St. Monans harbour today to hand in usual details for harbouring boat for new season so decided to put rods in car and have a wee session while I was out and about. Had a wee scout about looking at several marks decided to have a go at kilmining rocks tide was starting to flood so quickly set up first rod on 2 hook flapper sandeel on 1 peeler on the other so out it went as I headed to started setting up 2nd rod 1st rod was bouncing away on rod rest fish on happy days I thought until I struck nitemare snagged up hadn't put rotten bottom on. Had to rig up again after line broke this time wi rotten bottom next cast had just enough time to hit the sea bed and bang fish on turned out to be small Pollock about 3quarters of a pound ended up being bite after bite never got 2nd rod set up as was busy wi the rod I had in was using sandeels, bluey, mussels and peeler seemed to have a go at anything I threw at them ended up with 3 Pollock all about the same size all safely returned was hoping for their mummy or daddy to make an appearance but didn't happen but not to worry was an enjoyable day in the sun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts