World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well done to Hotwad who won the East Preston match today with 38lb 15oz of fish. :clap2:

Not bad considering they dont allow crab baits to be used and he caught 7 smoothounds, a lot of eels and a few dogs. Most fish on lugworms !

He ended up with 30 fish, thats proper fishing! I didnt bother going - i thought it would have fished **** ! :wah:

Sure Hotwad will give everybody a full report when he's on ..... :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Well done to Hotwad who won the East Preston match today with 38lb 15oz of fish. :clap2:

Not bad considering they dont allow crab baits to be used and he caught 7 smoothounds, a lot of eels and a few dogs. Most fish on lugworms !

He ended up with 30 fish, thats proper fishing! I didnt bother going - i thought it would have fished **** ! :wah:

Sure Hotwad will give everybody a full report when he's on ..... :crazy: :crazy:
Never mind all that.....question is where is schumacher hiding these days ?:g:

·
Registered
949 Posts
:g:

:g: hope it was catch and release

·
Registered
3,880 Posts

Wad 38lb 15oz
darren bond 30lb 2oz
Chris 23lb
Fair few small hounds caught...most between 3-4lb..best hound of the day 5lb 2oz by mr rudland.....enjoyable day...perfect conditions...:) (full enough ?)

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
38lb of fish on lugworm on a sunny May afternoon. I am utterly gobsmacked. I never knew such a catch was possible in Sussex.

Fished the marina East arm today where a match was won with 13lb of wrasse & Gar but that was easily the best weight.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Heard the Highwayman was on site today but only in a spectator capacity...:secret:
only viewing hot wad !!!came to see how its done but couldnt manage the walk up to where you were stationed the legs these days arent wat they used to be... did have the pleasure of meeting your brother wilf and the peroxide sex bomb!!!! well done steve on your haul you must be f###ked now!!

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
only viewing hot wad !!!came to see how its done but couldnt manage the walk up to where you were stationed the legs these days arent wat they used to be... did have the pleasure of meeting your brother wilf and the peroxide sex bomb!!!! well done steve on your haul you must be f###ked now!!
Should of bought schumacher with you...he could of carried you along......
Knackered..sunburnt....and stinking....:)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Should of bought schumacher with you...he could of carried you along......
Knackered..sunburnt....and stinking....:)
took the wife with you steve as well then did you !!!

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Like the others have said - that kind of weight on worm at EP in May is a stunning peformance. Well done indeed!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
The most amazing thing about this match is not the weights which are pretty good but on the cards with the amount of doggies about now, but the fact that Mr Rudland managed to land the heaviest fish,....he usually has a release before catch policy:crazy: :crazy: :bye2: :bye2:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
The most amazing thing about this match is not the weights which are pretty good but on the cards with the amount of doggies about now, but the fact that Mr Rudland managed to land the heaviest fish,....he usually has a release before catch policy:crazy: :crazy: :bye2: :bye2:
Oooh, bitchy! :)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts