World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished from 9am till 3pm, wet and breezy most of the day, fishing was as pants, rockling and small whitings, small tide, making tides from now on so hopefully will improve. Steve

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thanks for posting up Steve, not been out for a week so good to see how it's fishing locally. And I see it's still pants!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I tried from low up a few hours a fat rockling and I lost what felt like a decent bass on small hooks. What has happened to the beach at cooden seems to be really Snaggy where it used to be clear has anyone seen the beach in a while?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried from low up a few hours a fat rockling and I lost what felt like a decent bass on small hooks. What has happened to the beach at cooden seems to be really Snaggy where it used to be clear has anyone seen the beach in a while?
hi Matty,
not been down there for a while but it is quite rocky in some areas and i expect the big surf has uncovered more thats usually covered in sand, where did you fish from low / up yesterday ? cheers Steve

G

·
It`s no better down this end Steve,i think the first big high pressure system arriving will make the south coast shoreline look like an airport landing strip at night......[a very frustrated..]......Alan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just up from the woodyard on he brand walk towards the hotel - where the kitesurfers park it was clean ground there before but haven't seen the sand for a while!!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It`s no better down this end Steve,i think the first big high pressure system arriving will make the south coast shoreline look like an airport landing strip at night......[a very frustrated..]......Alan
Hi Alan - lol, high pressure whats that, no sign of any is there, when it looks like a warm front is coming up from the south another depression slams in from the west - hold onto your hats today its going to get a bit breezy from midday onwards today.
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts