World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES/GENTLEMEN
I wonder if any of you chaps would be so kind as to help me out please.
Im going to fish eastney beach for the first time,sometime this week.And im wondering what can be caught at this time of year.Im new to this beach fishing and new to this site,so any help that people out there can give me i'd be very greatful thanks for taking the time to read this.Happy fishing everyone

·
Registered
279 Posts
hi and welcome to this site if you look at some of the previous threads from the last 3 weeks you can gather allsorts of info on Eastney.although it is a bit slow down there at the mo.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I smell something fishy! :g:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I would have thought by now the all knowing, no.1 angler of Eastney, HOWIE would have given us the latest by now.:g:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Im going to fish eastney beach for the first time,sometime this week.And im wondering what can be caught at this time of year.Im new to this beach fishing and new to this site,so any help that people out there can give me i'd be very greatful thanks for taking the time to read this.Happy fishing everyone
Thats funny as you seemed to do ok at hillhead?
http://www.beachandboat.co.uk/index.cgi?board=catch&action=display&thread=1175437445

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i thought you had been reading the forum for a while . http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62217 !
just do a search on eastney, there has been so much on hear about for the last 5 weeks!
to be honest i think you are to late now:schmoll:

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No my name is,nt howie and yes i did do well at hillhead the other day so did someone else who was fishing their. And my name is jason if anyone on here would like to no.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
There is a thread where I of course out fished Howie at Eastney. But then I caught the first fish yesterday at IOTB. But then people seem to go to sleep when I start to tell them about it. I just don't understand.

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
is it me or is it getting to obvious now,when will this soap opera end:unsure:
Dont worry Stu, usually a moderator closes it down if it gets anywhere near interesting. And if Nipper was Lee, then so what? Bottom line, as much as he has caused pandamonium (or spelt similar) he also achieved:-

1) A lot of people can cast further

2) A lot of people caught plaice that they normally wouldnt

3) A Brighton fishing guide certainly had to have a major rethink about his fishing, with positive outcome.

4) Even more people now know where to get quality bait for themselves, which is a major component in improving your catches.

I can understand you guys as local to Eastney getting peed off at him for encouraging "outsiders" up to fish your patches, but the flip side is, for example, I got to meet you and Ivor, which to me was a good and positive thing. And for you also, because now you can have all my local info when you come up this way, just by asking me. (trouble is, it was dark. I think I have fished near you a couple of times lately, but cos I have a brain like a sieve, I dont recognise you in daylight without a floatation suit. Anyone else recognise their fishing friends by their headlight? If you recognise me please come and say hello again!)

He now knows that he needs to think about what he writes before he posts. I dont think that previously he perhaps realised how big the internet is (rather like the "CodKickers"). And here is what I dont understand. I have heard a rumour that Lee has been banned from the site. If the admins know their job, then that means that Lee couldnt possibly rejoin the site, at least from his home machine, even under a new id, as his ip address and mac address should be blocked from accessing the WSF servers.
However, although Lee has upset far too many people, he did realise it and apologised. When the "Cod Kickers" gave the anti's enough ammunition to have fishing banned overnight, WSF mods were welcoming them to the site with open arms. If you step back and look at the bigger picture, and what is better for fishing, which to be honest is all I am interested in, I would rather have a hundred Lee's in fishing, than those *****. Anyone else see an imbalance?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Jason or howie you are a right ****** now do everybody a favour and do one your thankfully robster.
robster that is way below the belt mate, i think you should edit the post.
jason has just come on hear and said hello , do you know for a fact who jason is?
thought not ,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts