World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a bit of help.

I am trying to get a contact number for a guy called Ed who use to build for Conoflex, he lives in Brighton, anyone know him?

I have a pair of zippies I am looking to have built.

G

·

I am trying to get a contact number for a guy called Ed who use to build for Conoflex, he lives in Brighton, anyone know him?

hi bobfish,
i don't know if he is still on this number but here
is the one i have...01273 673579 [email protected]@dy good rod builder :punk:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

I was wondering why you were missing from sussex this year bob.

All your FZ's are still in bits!!!! :oops:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I was wondering why you were missing from sussex this year bob.

All your FZ's are still in bits!!!! :oops:

He has been in Sussex but hiding so no one sees him (even the Bass):boxing::boxing:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
He has been in Sussex but hiding so no one sees him (even the Bass):boxing::boxing:
I am stiil wondering if he will explode from his blocks and head this way on the next set of tides.
Some of these guy's from the far east have caught us locals out this year and i have it on good authority that he has a hot line to certain crustation munchers.
He should have had these " the best rod ever made " rods fixed by now.
Are you turning into a part timer mr fish ?????????. :sleep: or..........:sneaky2:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am stiil wondering if he will explode from his blocks and head this way on the next set of tides.
Some of these guy's from the far east have caught us locals out this year and i have it on good authority that he has a hot line to certain crustation munchers.
He should have had these " the best rod ever made " rods fixed by now.
Are you turning into a part timer mr fish ?????????. :sleep: or..........:sneaky2:
I been on a stealth mission or 2, undetected in your back yard!!... oh and by the way it isn`t true about the bass you know 7lb 2oz and 7lb 6oz and as for blanks whilst bass fishing well I have had...................................

Look out I will be lurking soon.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I been on a stealth mission or 2, undetected in your back yard!!... oh and by the way it isn`t true about the bass you know 7lb 2oz and 7lb 6oz and as for blanks whilst bass fishing well I have had...................................

Look out I will be lurking soon.

As it will soon be september, i will be going into hibernation for around eight months unless that is, until global warming moves all the cod to Worthing.
If that happens, i will contact the local council and advise them to issue limited permits to all " you lot ". :eek:hmy:
Sounds like you have been busy bob...:laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts