World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Oh Gawd something else for Jake to worry about-their only having a laugh Jake ....

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
yup mega legpullin jake...dinnie worry m8,

stick to worrying about weavers an bass, you got enough on yer plate :D :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
ermmm bigdunny

I hope jake doesn't come across any of the rays, dragonets, gernards or bream with there spikes and barbs. then there are these new prawns we have down here on the south coast that can break glass with the punch of their tails? silver eels that tie your tackle in knots. even our goodfriend the doggie can take a nice bit of skin off your arm with its body. perhaps scad and mackies with their spikes too. wonders if he has had king rag bite him yet? they can be very nasty at times? it will be parrots and lumpfish next sticking to him!!!

Michael :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I once saw a story about someone night-fishing, While this bloke was beachcasting & waiting for bite's, he could hear footsteps walking towards him through the shingle, the footsteps got nearer & nearer they got so close he turned around expecting to see someone but there was no-one in site. :eek:
I think he packed up and went home ! :eek:
I also think this was near Chisel ! :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Jakeignore the stories of ghosts on chesil used to fish there as a kid and never saw or heard anything my Dad was in the Navy basedin portland and used to fish chesil day and night and never saw or heard a thing most of the noiseat night is just animals and the tide moving the shingle don't worry mate ignore the stories i think i'm guilty of even winding people up about the so called chesil ghost, and the headless horsemen of Blandford Forum that comes out at midnight and rides through the woods!!!!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
what the hell is the matter with you lot? i put myself in great personal danger to put a picture of the chesil ghost on the gallery and still you doubt. someone will get one hell of a shock one day and it serves you right,.i just hope it's not jaceb as he is already a bag of nerves :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
GOING BACK ALOT OF YEARS WHEN I USRD TO DO ALOT OF COARSE FISHING I WAS FISHING A LOCAL LAKE .
IT WAS A NIGHT FISHING SESSION MYSELF AND A A MATE WERE DOING.
ANYWAY THE LAKE USED TO BE ON THE GROUNDS OF CUSWORTH HALL A LOVELY LAKE AND A BIG HALL WERE WE WERE FISHING WAS NEAR AN OLD WOODEN BRIDGE WHICH CROSSED THE LAKE . WE FISHED WELL INTO THE NIGHT CAUGHT A FEW NICE TENCH WHEN WE HEARD SOMEONE APPROACHING
WE LOOKED TOWARDS THE BRIDGE HEARD THE FOOTSTEPS COMING OVER THE BRIDGE BUT WAS THERE ANYONE THERE WAS THERE HELL AS YOU CAN IMAGINE WE DIDN,T STOP LONG AFTER THAT OR WENT THERE NIGHT FISHING AGAIN:confused:

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Fizz if that's a recent likeness of you the poor spectre took one look and went running :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
how dare you i think im quite a hansom chap as u can see from the picture my donkey thinks so an all the creatures that live in ma swamp:D :D

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Why dont we get effiy and derek down for a spot of most haunted plug it so the more fishermen down there the better. Hopefully they could pay for the our bait and Ian could scare them with his ghost,

Woodster

Donot be afraid of the dark unless it is a pint of he genuis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts