World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi had some bait from last night to use.So headed to gorren haven for a quiet one with the kids.Got there at 6:30pm.And found tommo fishing allready.not long after meeting tom,I had my first turbo.My first so very happy.Cheers for the info m8.Then things started moving fast.Had the biggist doggie i have ever seen.Followed by Macky,scad,gar,sea scorp,wrasse,pollack.turbot.Was a great night out with kids & tommo.Thanks for helping the kids m8 :thumbs:.Hay aj that smile you had last night,I had with the turbo.All the best marty & the kids.

Click on the link below for pictures.First 6 pics.Cheers marty.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/bigsilverfish/

·
Registered
25,005 Posts
It was nice to go have some sport on the float,ive had enough beach fishing over the last few days.Nice to see your littleuns catching a few,Shame that whingeing woman didnt stop around for the scad murdering!!! LOL Shocking!!! Just remembered you had pollack also.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I stopped down in Gorren Haven last Oct, had some good Wrasse off the harbour, Gar and Scad, the image of the dog on the post made me laugh, the first time I walked past him I thought it was a statue that was until he moved, very disconcerting, happy days

FF

·
Registered
865 Posts
congrats on your sess there mate.....the barins looked liked they were loving it :)....cant i ask how you set up for your turbo or was it by chance>? they say we have them up here or have been caught up but nothing for years....i see tiny turbs in the surf when am clean my bucket etc so they must be there???????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts