World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FISHED UP HERE TODAY, LOWTIDE UP TILL 3.30PM ,BAIT WAS RAG NOT MUCH TO REPORT, HAD 1 FLOUNDER 23CM , THATS WAS ALL , TO MUCH CRAP IN RIVER COMING DOWN WHEN TIDE TURNED SO LEFT .ALSO NOT 1 PIECE OF EYE CANDY ANYWERE ALTHOUGH THE SUN WAS OUT.MARK.:oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
FISHED UP HERE TODAY, LOWTIDE UP TILL 3.30PM ,BAIT WAS RAG NOT MUCH TO REPORT, HAD 1 FLOUNDER 23CM , THATS WAS ALL , TO MUCH CRAP IN RIVER COMING DOWN WHEN TIDE TURNED SO LEFT .ALSO NOT 1 PIECE OF EYE CANDY ANYWERE ALTHOUGH THE SUN WAS OUT.MARK.:oops:
At least you didn't blank! I fished a few hours at Dartford bridge yesterday with only a couple of pin ting for my troubles......loads of weed and flotsam but that was about it. At least the sun was shining though and it was still better than being at work!

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Good effort Mark no PBs lol shot down to Thamesmead yesterday not to fish 4 danglers using lug 1 chap had 3 the others blanked.

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
I agree with you with my experience I don't think the Thames fishes well on the big tides full stop, but not necessary in the winter months. :fish:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts