World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Hope you,re all enjoying the weekend (Heatwave)
As some of you know,just purchased my first boat,and needed some advice,
Chrisp is the man who knows and has helped me,thank you Chris i will see you soon.Any way went to my first boat jumble today,got some bits and pieces,wanted to see if i could get a reasonable priced vhf radio,fish finder etc,well thankfully to the people on this forum i done my home work and looked at the prices of various items that i wanted in the boat magazines,WOW you lot saved me from being ripped off,just an example had a look at a new vhf radio at jumble:£149.95,in the shops :£98,fish finders were the same (dearer)as for the gps systems,they were frightening,so anyone new to boats take the advice from the people on this forum,you,ll save a lot of money.Don,t get me wrong i did get some good deals on some items,and i will be going to other boat jumbles.
Anyway if anyone on here has any items of interest to me for sale,ie,fish finder or vhf radio for sale drop me a line,or anything for a sea fishing boat that would be of use to me.
Thanks for reading.
Regards Larry

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I have a second hand fishfinder, vhf and gps, you only need the aerial for the VHF. £300 the lot. Bring your boat up and I will fit them for you including mounting the FF transducer inboard.

S

·
0 Posts
hi chris

just to say if cool doesnt buy the gear off you would you be intrested in selling the vhf? is it dsc?

:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChrisP said:
I have a second hand fishfinder, vhf and gps, you only need the aerial for the VHF. £300 the lot. Bring your boat up and I will fit them for you including mounting the FF transducer inboard.
Hi Chris
Sorry it,s taken me a few days to get back to you,but been away for a day,
anyway i,m interested in your items i will ring you later to make arrangements.
Thanks and regards Larry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts