World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last day of our marathon session finished today. Me and my son planned on giving it our best shot today for the last day of his holiday. We intended to go to llanelli on the Loughor but he slept on a bit after a late night. We had a quick bait pumping session which didnt go to well as the tide was chasing us but managed to get another couple of peelers to add to our collection. I suggested Kidwelly Quay as H water was 12.45. Fished for 2 hours past high water without a bite. Still it didnt matter, the sun was out and I had a curry pot noodle in the tackle box.
Then it dawned on me we could pump bait as soon as we left the quay. So back down to Carmarthen bay for some nice big lug. I dont know if it was me or if it was the warm conditions but we pumped some monster lug today.
Back to llansaint for tea, then left at 8.00pm tonight for the next session at Ferryside. It was like a mill pond with just hint of tide. Bites came thick and fast but we only fished until 10pm. Finished up with a flounder and a Bass a piece.
Cap Headgear Cool Beanie Fisherman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.