England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The venue for Match 7 of England v Wales will be held on the beach at

ABBOTSBURY.

On

Sunday 28th September 2008.

Fishing from 10am till 4pm.

This is a light hearted, fiercely competitive, competition open to all ages and gender. (Even Steven Wood)

All monies raised, by collection and raffle, will be in aid of Bristol Royal Childrens Hospital & Ronald McDonalds House for parents with sick children.

There’s a small list of rules somewhere.. I’ll sort them out later.

Now is the time for all English men, woman and children to get your name down on the list below to represent your country, fishing against the invading Welsh army, and help boost the funds for a very worthy cause.

There's also a 'magnificent' TROPHY to be won.

Further details maps/parking/rules etc will follow.

Thanks to all who helped in making this choice. Pat.

Team England

Patester (Cpt.)
Tipper
Basspopper 666
Kep
Brad b
Gordfish
Fiskman6666
Fish’n’chips
Tony1412fishing
Hellzapoppin
Ken Davidson
Reg voodoobusman
Blankerman
Brickie
Mrsbrickie
Mr Pix
Jack
Reeleminryan
Ohter
Deano
Sinkingslowly
Fishfinder 2002
Picknick
Ian Houlton
Scottonjane
Dazzling
Beachyblue
Woody 69
Andy Mcrig
Colin Stevens
Pompeyboy
Big Ivor
Kato
Rcamilleri
Tom Taverner
Porky
NJJ
Harrybass.
Timberwolf
Connor
The Shark
Emmadrysdale
Codead
Rockhopperross
Lundy
A.N.Other
Dozza
Octopus

·
Registered
913 Posts
O.K pat can do with a laugh?
i am free that weekend so put me down?

i take it the best method is livebaiting will have to find a hook big enough for the mrs hope the sharks are in:oops::bleh::bleh:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Team England...... Basspopper and his livebait..:clap2:

·
Registered
673 Posts
The venue for Match 7 of England v Wales will be held on the beach at

ABBOTSBURY.

On

Sunday 28th September 2008.

Fishing from 10am till 4pm.

This is a light hearted, fiercely competitive, competition open to all ages and gender. (Even Steven Wood)

All monies raised, by collection and raffle, will be in aid of Bristol Royal Childrens Hospital & Ronald McDonalds House for parents with sick children.

There’s a small list of rules somewhere.. I’ll sort them out later.

Now is the time for all English men, woman and children to get your name down on the list below to represent your country, fishing against the invading Welsh army, and help boost the funds for a very worthy cause.

There's also a 'magnificent' TROPHY to be won.

Further details maps/parking/rules etc will follow.

Thanks to all who helped in making this choice. Pat.

Team England

Patester (Cpt.)
……

I'll ask for this to 'stickied' after the Putt's Charity competition has finished.
best wishes to all of you who are taking part ,really really hope the feather chuckers have thinned out a bit or there will be tears before bedtime.
Dave

·
Registered
360 Posts
As it's my home patch it would be rude not to join in. Works calender already marked and the Monday off.:1a:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to Team England ...... Kep.:1a:

'Welsh Beating' should be our national sport...:2:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
best wishes to all of you who are taking part ,really really hope the feather chuckers have thinned out a bit or there will be tears before bedtime.
Dave
'Come on down' Dave...

If anyone gets between the Welsh Captain and his food-box 'wool will fly'....:boxing:

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
would love to join in.... but im on holiday:(

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
So who we up against Pat? not sure the wife will let me but if i swing the bat hard enough she might not wake up til i get back.
Who are the welsh misfits? not them clowns off the jokes forum?

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So who we up against Pat? not sure the wife will let me but if i swing the bat hard enough she might not wake up til i get back.
Who are the welsh misfits? not them clowns off the jokes forum?
Mate I couldn't begin to describe the mish-mash that passes for the Welsh squad... your car radio will stop working in the car park 'cos of the signals given off from their 'tags'...

Here's a few pic's of them a fortnight ago... bear in mind that the day release system may not extend into England mind.

They fall for the old 'England flag trick' every time....:fishing:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to Team England........... Gordfish....:thumbs:

Issy ... let me know when you can make it..we'll move the match date to suit you.......:yawn:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to team England ....... fiskman6666 ( Dave ).:victory:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Get your names down for this one lads and lassies..... the Welsh are preparing to invade OUR beach in large numbers.................... come and fish for YOUR country.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Where does one stand if they live in Southampton and have done for years, but were born in Barry and never forgets their heritage..

May sound English, may speak with an English accent, but Welsh blood running through the veins.....

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where does one stand if they live in Southampton and have done for years, but were born in Barry and never forgets their heritage..

May sound English, may speak with an English accent, but Welsh blood running through the veins.....
That's an easy one mate... you fish for England but are allowed to feel sorry for the Welsh in defeat.:victory:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts

hi mucca it's in your blood boyo dont listen to him he'll have you fishing for scotland he would nope in my eyes your welsh hywl takes over and join the barry dockers and fish for team wales end of and you'll be part of a winning team of course lol..

WINNING team wales squad ginst point west wales rematch x 6

[/IMG]

see you there andy ilsf

·
Registered
913 Posts
Mate I couldn't begin to describe the mish-mash that passes for the Welsh squad... your car radio will stop working in the car park 'cos of the signals given off from their 'tags'...

Here's a few pic's of them a fortnight ago... bear in mind that the day release system may not extend into England mind.

They fall for the old 'England flag trick' every time....:fishing:

right first things first to all english anglers beware chesil beach is about to be invaded by this rabble you see above lead by the unscupulose deviose looking sod with the wig they will stop at nothing to beat us on home ground ?????
they live by their own rules like makeing them up as they go along fish by eny method? cheat at all cost?? like to buy up alll raffle tickets so they can boast raising the most cash will stoop to unknown depths to win (even measure their bait to make sure of winning ask brickie?
so if you want this desperate lot of yahoos to brag all over this forum they stuffed us a chesil on home turf there is only one thing to do sign up and be prepared to adopt the total fishing experiance catch at all cost ??
patester is the team england captian he needs your support to win at all cost everthing counts except mackeral ( unless used to stick on radiators and up air con systems on any welsh car ) thats just to show we are prepared to stop them at all cost??
they are still crowing over their last victory at ginst?? to show how low they go ??a far of unknown venue they switched all the road signs around and some team england members still trying to find their way home??

i mean take a good look at the opposition?

would you trust them?

would you like them to beat us at chesil?

no ?

right sign up its free and its all fun and games to raise money for charitys
so roll up and sign up lets show these day release desperados that paying the bridge toll to go home wont be the only thing they will pay for on the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

that should do something pat:sneaky2:

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What he said.....:fishing:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts