World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
44,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to keep this thread fairly serious (if possible). What I need to know from the Welsh anglers is how far you are willing to travel to fish the next match and whether Sunday is the day prefered by most?

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Don't mind how far. Sunday for me, Ask one of the moderators to make this a sticky?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
i would rather a sunday has i work most saturday mornings would rather fish chesil than minehead venues distance and time about the same from brecon 150 miles about 3 hours travel time

·
Banned
44,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guessed sunday would be the favourite. I have been trying to organise Clevedon Pier, unfortunately, the tides and times are not good for when it's available. A second mark seems also to have tide time problems as well so I'm starting to look a bit further afield.

With the the above in mind, does anyone think that the Minehead area will be too far, bearing in mind, it will be September or early October so there shouldn't be any weather problems.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
I guessed sunday would be the favourite. I have been trying to organise Clevedon Pier, unfortunately, the tides and times are not good for when it's available. A second mark seems also to have tide time problems as well so I'm starting to look a bit further afield.

With the the above in mind, does anyone think that the Minehead area will be too far, bearing in mind, it will be September or early October so there shouldn't be any weather problems.

think you'll find the minehead area venues are a bit closer,not a lot,but a bit:)

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Minehead would be ok for me and Mick providing we can do there and back in a day

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
i would rather a sunday has i work most saturday mornings would rather fish chesil than minehead venues distance and time about the same from brecon 150 miles about 3 hours travel time
i'm up for it dai hows about you?same as b4 share a car saves a bit of cash and most prob blank_in the geordie will come as well so it'll be cheaper for us day wise i'm ok with sundays snag i hope it's an early tide as the travelling involved will be hell if it's minehead something like sand bay tides on the 4th feb remember ?that was fine tightlines andy ilsf...:)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
i'm up for it dai hows about you?same as b4 share a car saves a bit of cash and most prob blank_in the geordie will come as well so it'll be cheaper for us day wise i'm ok with sundays snag i hope it's an early tide as the travelling involved will be hell if it's minehead something like sand bay tides on the 4th feb remember ?that was fine tightlines andy ilsf...:)
yeah im up for it m8 but would rather somewere other than that bloody butlins area. lilstock batterypoint would be better conger,ray and hopefully the first run of codling

·
England Team Captain
30,611 Posts
Hi snaggs i go any where mate as long as theres NO STEPS just for andy not me lol and a sunday will do me tight lines

Bet he chooses a Saturday at Sand Point now.....:roll1::roll1::roll1:

Ooops. Sorry serious thread.:unsure:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Hi patester put it forward to snaggs mate i am up for that lol o tight lines
you sod off lol me and snag are on the same wavelength when it comes to that place i still get nightmares over those steps..no no no way. hey gary i'll put another 20 6oz leads in your tackle box that'll slow you up..lol what about llayde bay?any good that time of the yr?..tightlines andy ilsf..:)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Forget Sand Point that is not on the agenda. Anyone fancy a day out at Torquay?

Seriously, I am still tracking down the right mark and hope to have more info soon.
where abouts there snag off the wall for maccy or what?cos thats about all you get there in the summer i was told.nice place though but the parking stinks there's a mark near there off some rocks but i dont think it's any good for all of us. thinking cap firmly on mate have fun andy ilsf...:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.