World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sure ive read somewhere that paul simmons is the skipper of entrprise is this true? if so i have fished aboard lady helen when he was skipper on there and he is a great skipper who knows his stuff and will try his best to find the fish for u, can anybody confirm this or am i imagining things cheers

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Les & Earl skipper the Enterprise now lads and have done for last 2 years.:boat:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Anyone old enough to remember a "John Harrison"? He used to skipper/own the "Gower Trader" out of Swansea some 15/20 years ago. I remember going out once and hooking a Monk the size of a sofa! I had traveled up from Cardiff and on the way broke my boat rod tip ring and actualy used a beach caster from the boat as nothing else was available. I was on the "Trader" with my late father,bro and a load of Brummies who had made the trip. I had this thing on for what seemed like hours on this beachcaster.Every time I gained a few yards it would take them back using the big tide. I was knackered when we got it alongside the boat. I was that excited I went straight back out with some lads who had booked an evening trip. John Harrison thought I was mad!! Lol!!
Some trips you never forget eh!!:)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Captain Full Name: James Tiberius Kirk

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Captain Kathryn Janeway

Captain Jonathan Archer

hope that helps you m8

mark

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
right then ,lets set the record straight. LES DIAMONDS son died the week beforre last.(funeral on wednesday) PAUL SIMON who used to skipper LADY HELEN is now skippering ENTERPRISE while LES does his greiving. all sorted. DEAN:schmoll:
Les' son has been ill for some time even though he did make a good recovery our thoughts are with Les and family at this time.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
So who was the paul who used to skipper lady helen, who then went on to the trawlers i though that was paul radcliffe??

Like i said its been years since i been down there on a charter, the last time was on blue thunder just after i met my missus!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
So who was the paul who used to skipper lady helen, who then went on to the trawlers i though that was paul radcliffe??

Like i said its been years since i been down there on a charter, the last time was on blue thunder just after i met my missus!
:g: you were on the seren-y-mor with me and some of the rockhoppers 2 or 3 years back kev.:clap3: good day,remember?

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Hi mate. Andy williams aint it? Yes that was a cracking day, believe it or not that was the day after i met my missus:unsure: :unsure: April the 10th i do believe!!

We went out on blue thunder then in june had quite a few rays but not as many fish caught as that day on seryn-y-mor. That blonde you had was a nice fish aswell:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

Paul Simons worked for Paul Radcliffe as skipper on the trawler also as skipper on the lady helen 2 chartering from swansea. But she has gone a while now.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts