World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Setup with Two rods one with a Pulley dropper with a 5oz weight with rag and squid and the other one with A wishbone rig with Blowlug and Mackeral with a 6oz weight.

Tide is 4:30ish today with 18mph avg and 22mph gusts as reported by xcweather. Fishing low-up and low. Will stick up a report tonight

Sammy

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Good luck.
Looking forward to a bountiful catch report.
X

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Report for East Preston

Got to EP at 9am to fish the low Upto high and down again. Fished with Rag and Squid and Black lug and Mackeral and Blowlug.

Had 2 whiting at 8cm and 1 tiny bass at 22cm.
Bad thing about this day is that my phone dropped out my pocket while k was wading out to cast further and got really wet! Hoping the insurance will give me another one!

There was a few other people down at EP/rustington today and they all had rocking and a few 30cm bass were caught by others. Amazing day!
Weed was bad during High tide and every cast was bringing in big amounts!

Sammy

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Report for East Preston

Got to EP at 9am to fish the low Upto high and down again. Fished with Rag and Squid and Black lug and Mackeral and Blowlug.

Had 2 whiting at 8cm and 1 tiny bass at 22cm.
Bad thing about this day is that my phone dropped out my pocket while k was wading out to cast further and got really wet! Hoping the insurance will give me another one!

There was a few other people down at EP/rustington today and they all had rocking and a few 30cm bass were caught by others. Amazing day!
Weed was bad during High tide and every cast was bringing in big amounts!

Sammy
Was lookin forward to hearing of good reports of all those Bass you told us about at your local beach at east preston but it must have just been an off day I guess as you fish there 3 to 4 times a week?

No peace and quiet with ya phone reporting live today?

It must have been an amazing day with so many rockling being caught and those pesky bass keeping out of the way!

Think i'll have to get down there soon before the rockling are gone and I miss out on a great days fishing...

when do you think the 4 or 5 nice bass per session that you advised everyone about [when your phone went flat and you couldn't take any pictures] will be back to interfere with the rockling fishing~?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was lookin forward to hearing of good reports of all those Bass you told us about at your local beach at east preston but it must have just been an off day I guess as you fish there 3 to 4 times a week?

It must have been an amazing day with so many rockling being caught and those pesky bass keeping out of the way!

Think i'll have to get down there soon before the rockling are gone and I miss out on a great days fishing...

when do you think the 4 or 5 nice bass per session that you advised everyone about [when your phone went flat and you couldn't take any pictures] will be back to interfere with the rockling fishing~?

No comment

·
Registered
993 Posts

Wow, that was a bit harsh...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts