·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are others getting unexpected server error? as page just hangs

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
don't worry lads i'm sure it's just teething problems it will be sorted i hope lol

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Should a company that owns a lot of forums really being having teething problems with a forum that's been running fine ? Lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
It freezes at times. Neither loads the next page nor returns to the previous one.
Have to quit the session and log in again. Problem's mostly solved then.

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Remember reading something about a plug in but was meant to have been dealt with other day but still get it was wondering if on my end? But looks not then.
Maybe the plug in was there vibrator n enjoying themselves too much to unplug???

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Remember reading something about a plug in but was meant to have been dealt with other day but still get it was wondering if on my end? But looks not then.
Maybe the plug in was there vibrator n enjoying themselves too much to unplug???
Whoever is meant to be keeping an eye on things and make it all run smoothly appears to not work weekends and as tournamag said has probably taken said " plug in" home with them lol I must admit it's getting worse , links not working , freezing , database errors , search is limited to only a few results conversation tabs not working , click on one over an advert and it takes you too the advert page though lol I could go on but I might come across as a winge bag that's pissed off his favourite fishing forum which keeps him up to date on how places are fishing and gets and give s useful information on is falling apart . So it's best I don't go on and come across like that :D

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your lucky then I never get to see adverts on anywhere curtesey of ABP &few other goodies

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Just found this on the vertical scope inc website under jobs :rolleyes:
Community Support Representative

We are currently seeking a creative, career-minded individual to join VerticalScope as an Online Administrator/Community Support Manager. The candidate will help with the support and management of our online Automotive, Powersports, Pet, Outdoor and Tech enthusiast communities. The candidate will be working with our CSR team & Forum Moderators to resolve and research site issues, products and plugins.
:D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I've only just managed to get back on for about the tenth time today , what's getting to me they must of seen these posts , especially the one I directed at Philip the new forum admin asking him to feed the hamster on the wheel they use to power their servers , and nothing has been done In fact it's just getting worse ( poor hamster ) I also can't understand how it was working fine before and now it's broken since Mike passed it on ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.