World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am looking for venues in Essex, been out the game for a few years and now have time to get out properly, used to fish Southend Pier and Chalkwell / Old Leigh. can get about a lot more now, I am thinking Clacton, Wallasea and at a pus the Orford Ness region. How do these fish lately, i have heard Canvey is also ok. I would appreciate any advice.

· Registered
1,483 Posts
Plenty of free parking at Holland on sea at clacton, Jan n feb r quiet times but hopefully the rays will b back soon, Walton up at the coastguards u can virtually fish out ya car, again free parking, frinton all free parking along the seafront, 2 known spots are the huts on stilts (park by golf club) and polebarn lane, turn left as soon as u go over the railway crossing and follow to the end

· Registered
81 Posts
Hi, i am looking for venues in Essex, been out the game for a few years and now have time to get out properly, used to fish Southend Pier and Chalkwell / Old Leigh. can get about a lot more now, I am thinking Clacton, Wallasea and at a pus the Orford Ness region. How do these fish lately, i have heard Canvey is also ok. I would appreciate any advice.
A great resource for learning about Essex, Suffolk and Kent venues is on here https://youtube.com/@rodsangleuk6283 Some great videos, practical tips and very useful for rig making too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts