World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
cheers for the link......
I am off to this boatjumble,not been to one for a few years now,not sure what i`m after but will know when i see it.

regards neil

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yep i'm going , nice n local this one :thumbs:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I always take chandlery catalogue with me last time I wanted 5kg bruce type anchor seller wanted £28.00 Dauntless at canvey only £19.00 why is Essex Boat Jumble always the dearest entry fee? apart from Beaulieu but that is mega big and takes all day to go round.
But I shall still go . Roy

·
Registered
387 Posts
hiya darren

Just ordered myself a nice new shiny garmin750s

was going to see if i could pick one up at the jumble but i got it for just over £1k
not got much patience and bought online,hopefully this plotter will live up to its name altho maybe i should of sold my other stuff beforehand

Beats having 2 plotters and 1 sonar.

What you looking to buy? or just having alook untill something jumps out at you?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
hiya darren

Just ordered myself a nice new shiny garmin750s
Nice mate !!

What you looking to buy? or just having alook untill something jumps out at you?
Will just be browsing mate , on the look out for a new fishfinder , but will most probably wait until the boat show @ Southampton to get that .

·
Registered
951 Posts
Nice mate !!

Will just be browsing mate , on the look out for a new fishfinder , but will most probably wait until the boat show @ Southampton to get that .
YEH I HERED YOURE FISHFINDER DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:eek:k im a fine one to talk:doh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts