World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone had been out beach/shore fishing recently in Essex and if so, any good spots to try over the next week?

I'm based in Chelmsford and regular past spots I've fished include Heybridge Basin, Mersey Island, Felixstowe, Southend, Erith Pier and Canvey Island....Southend is very hit and miss (plus the pier is out of action right now) and Heybridge Basin isn't open for fishing until the 13th June. Tempted by Felixstowe but if it's blowy, very difficult to fish from the beach.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

G

· Registered
519 Posts
Danbury here . We are lucky to have access to both The Blackwater and The Crouch so plenty of choice within half an hour ( bit more for you ) I returned to fishing after retiring last year in January and have tried to get out at least once a week since , with varying success but learning all the time . If you look at the South East reports section you can find most of the places that people fish .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.