World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jedi Crew fished Etive on Thursday night. Perfect weather. Good fishing. Here's some photos

Squid seemed to be the killer bait....heavy lines were necessary to combat the weed. An excellent night's fishing......gino:clap2: :clap3:

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
top night gino always good with the boys :)

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Were all the fish wearing hats ??? :)
Nice fish - glad you had a good night :clap3:

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
cool, you both caught the same fish apparently.
well its not hard to see they are both the same species in fact well done for takin notice:clap3:

couple of nice diggies there:thumbs:

i assume taken by the bridge

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
xcrisx dont be a fool,

the fish in the pics are different , we didnt take shots holding one fish

the one in the first pic is gino with a fish of 7.5lbs and the next photo is me with my pb 10.3lbs

there were six of us fishing ,all from this forum and im sure the rest of the pictures will follow .

maybe ticketty will post a wee report when he has the chance and post some more pics

al

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well done al thats a cracker mate nice fish there too gino. Nice to see the speceimen fish are coming through boys.
Neal
The Skink

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
cool, you both caught the same fish apparently.

or took turns each of holding it for photos[/Q
i hope you are not saying someone is cheating here xcrisx

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
you fool of a bhoy of course they are not the same fish none of us blanked xcrissx maybe if you fished with the jedis you would catch a big un but dont sleep anywhere near thornbacks tent cos he snores and you might get woke up in the night and chased about with a 3 inch strange worm thing it might even be your pb

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Paul even woke Cliff up last time we were there and thats saying something, ha ha ha.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Well done guy's, Two nice spurries there :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
824 Posts
well done there guys very nice fish:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great report and pics lads :clap3: im hoping to get up there the last weekend in may and pop my cheerie on the spur's and thornback :clap2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fine catch of spurdogs Gino.Did you fish all day into the wee small hours whereabouts on Loch Etive did you catch your fish.?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts