World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright lads
Left house Monday morning about 430am cause I had 20 min drive in the wrong direction to pick up my dad for a wee days fishing so headed to etive got to the quarry for about 8am after about a 20 min walk got to the chosen mark what a day it turned out the weather was nice and sunny and dry always a bonus so the bait was squid mackerel rag and blueis and Sandell had one rod with big baits for the spur and another with with a 2 hooked flapper with squid and rag for the smaller fish after about half hour rod goes tap tap not hard at all so strikes in to it nothing brings it in baits been ripped apart and my hook was off ? Right here we go again set back up got it back in for another half hour bang then slack line get hold of the rod can feel a good weight the lines going out then snag ya c--nt gave it a wee while to see if it would free itself never happend then the rod with the rag on went a wee red cod blanks off thank god got back home for 8pm so not a bad day

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
Unlucky on the bigger bites mate, maybe next week

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Well done in getting out and wetting a line. Unlucky with the lost fish, but the rod was getting some action.
It's when the rod doesn't move all day, that's a worry.
Always next time, great scenery to spend a days fishing.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers willie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.