World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
perfect conditions for some fishing for one of the small boats for hire at tynuilt started off in airds baysmall spurs to mackerel baited feathers from the start then mini species and sizable but scraggy whitingfrom the cages we then tried in front of flat rock and back along to the mussel farm with bigger baits blank we then decided baits wherent going to produce much so spent the rest of the day with soft lures trying to tempt some pollack average around 4lbs we got quite a few i must say etive pollack give it some i thought i had a belter on stripping line and it turned out to be only 2lbs lol i had that one for my tea ha ha had a right good day and im glad the whiting are back in numbers maybe the spur action will improve next flat rock was busy as usual dont think they got that much though

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
took some nice ones jason from the fish farm but they where scabby as hell keeper size though but in right bad condition ye know yerself though the rough weather brings the fish let see what the winter brings

1 - 3 of 3 Posts