RAMCHECK4
ROBBIE & MARTIN
RSM
SCOTB73 & DAD
STEPHEN MCALLISTER
THEHAPPYHOOKER
VESPAMAN
WILLETON

WSF (Mike Thrussell jnr) have kindly donated a couple of tshirts as prizes at the meet

·
Registered
826 Posts
What's the t-shirt prizes for? Biggest fish? most species??????

·
Registered
461 Posts
this is going to legendary by the sounds of it.cant wait.hope there's enough spurdog to go around:laugh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im sure there will be enough, remember feel free to bring anybody you want......the more the merrier ;o)

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
how many times does this post need to be put up, this has been every week, instead of opening another thread, why not bump up the old post!

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
a can understand that but having 2 threads on the first page of the same thing is daft

·
Registered
826 Posts
It wont even really be a meet anyway as most people will be fishing at different places. And the priory doesn't really have enough space for a lot of tents.

·
Registered
461 Posts
its going to be a rave never mind a fishing meet.it'll be good to put faces to names.gonae be a great weekend.i cant make it up till sat night.working during the day.will everyone still be there or am i gonae be a lone fishin party:unsure:

·
Registered
461 Posts
It will still be an ETIVE meet and hopefully aeveryone can meet up together for Photos and prizes at the end, also Pauline and I will be traveling around to meet and greet everyone
look forward to meeting both of you.if your still there when i get there.:)

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
be there friday sometime staying in some b&b thursday night,

so i get the full monty for weekend ahead...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey thats the luck I have been having lately, but as my hubby says thats why its called fishing ;o)

·
Registered
461 Posts
dont forget the spare rod pauline and one for willeton

·
Registered
27 Posts
Heres an idea for u all- why dont u try somewhere new? Scotland is a big place! Get yourselves down to the rhins or wigtown just anywhere u r not goin to trouble your precious spurdogs! Not tryin nto wind u up but u owe it to yourselves to broaden your horizons. plenty of beaches inSW u can go camp with nomidges n guess wot no spurs- nice bass, flaties, smuts, huss polack etc. GO ON MAKE THE EFFORT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jonah the reason I choose Etive for the met is plain and simple, I missed the last meet as I was unwell and wanted to go so I arranged this one.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Heres an idea for u all- why dont u try somewhere new? Scotland is a big place! Get yourselves down to the rhins or wigtown just anywhere u r not goin to trouble your precious spurdogs! Not tryin nto wind u up but u owe it to yourselves to broaden your horizons. plenty of beaches inSW u can go camp with nomidges n guess wot no spurs- nice bass, flaties, smuts, huss polack etc. GO ON MAKE THE EFFORT
there you go you just started your meet there you good guy :clap::clap::clap::clap:

when is it going to be , directions , tides , places to stay :thumbs:

pauline have a good meet hopefully a few fish as well , i would have been there but have a few trips planned in aug in cluding scrabbie boat meet btw there are a few places spare anyone :g:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts