RAMCHECK4
ROBBIE & MARTIN
RSM
SCOTB73 & DAD
STEPHEN MCALLISTER
THEHAPPYHOOKER
VESPAMAN
WILLETON

WSF (Mike Thrussell jnr) have kindly donated a couple of tshirts as prizes at the meet

See less See more
#4 ·
this is going to legendary by the sounds of it.cant wait.hope there's enough spurdog to go around:laugh:

#6 ·
how many times does this post need to be put up, this has been every week, instead of opening another thread, why not bump up the old post!

#10 ·
its going to be a rave never mind a fishing meet.it'll be good to put faces to names.gonae be a great weekend.i cant make it up till sat night.working during the day.will everyone still be there or am i gonae be a lone fishin party:unsure:

#12 ·
It will still be an ETIVE meet and hopefully aeveryone can meet up together for Photos and prizes at the end, also Pauline and I will be traveling around to meet and greet everyone
look forward to meeting both of you.if your still there when i get there.:)

#17 ·
dont forget the spare rod pauline and one for willeton

#18 ·
Heres an idea for u all- why dont u try somewhere new? Scotland is a big place! Get yourselves down to the rhins or wigtown just anywhere u r not goin to trouble your precious spurdogs! Not tryin nto wind u up but u owe it to yourselves to broaden your horizons. plenty of beaches inSW u can go camp with nomidges n guess wot no spurs- nice bass, flaties, smuts, huss polack etc. GO ON MAKE THE EFFORT

#20 ·
Heres an idea for u all- why dont u try somewhere new? Scotland is a big place! Get yourselves down to the rhins or wigtown just anywhere u r not goin to trouble your precious spurdogs! Not tryin nto wind u up but u owe it to yourselves to broaden your horizons. plenty of beaches inSW u can go camp with nomidges n guess wot no spurs- nice bass, flaties, smuts, huss polack etc. GO ON MAKE THE EFFORT
there you go you just started your meet there you good guy :clap::clap::clap::clap:

when is it going to be , directions , tides , places to stay :thumbs:

pauline have a good meet hopefully a few fish as well , i would have been there but have a few trips planned in aug in cluding scrabbie boat meet btw there are a few places spare anyone :g:

#23 ·
Hi, not being contriversial but there is better places to fish in the summer! I.e MOG, Luce Bay, Whithorn, Creetown. As winter is tecnically better fishing in Etive November to February. In the biggest of tides is best, anyway as im a boat angler i would rather fish for tope/bullhuss this time of year and leave Etive for a winter venue. What would you rather catch? a 3 to 6lb spurdog or half dozen tope to 35lb? Maybe if you have a meet at winter time i might meet up with you's guys but like i say in the summer time there is better places to fish!

G
#24 ·
Hi there this meet was arranged by myself, I wanted to go to the last meet at Etive but was unable to due to having a heart attack ;o), so I arranged this one as a means to meeting the guys from the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.