World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could all those wishing to know anything about the Etive meet please contact Big al as I am no longer able to go.

Thanks

·
Registered
461 Posts
Could all those wishing to know anything about the Etive meet please contact Big al as I am no longer able to go.

Thanks
dont do it.its your meet:sad2:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
pauline has pm'd me and asked me to take control of this meet , unfortunatley i am not going for the 2 days and am only going for the friday into saturday ........... is there anyone else going for the friday and saturday night that could take it over.

al

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
pauline sorry to hear that after your long hard effort to make this meet.
meets are to and far between on here only a few bother to arrange them .
if it something to do with a post i would just put it behind you.
just wait a few months when the winter sea trout come my posts will be hijacked again , mind you i am used to it :roll1:.

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
why doesnt everyone just go when they were intending on going and still enjoy a good fishing session!

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
2,629 Posts
i was looking forwad to meeting every 1 and get some info on places to fish and that
im sure there will still be plenty of folk going from here anyway bud. i;d just go to priory and meet the peeps that will be fishing it anyway.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
the meet is still on at the priory , i will be there from mid afternoon on friday to saturday mid day

·
Registered
259 Posts
cool al were going up friday changed our plans so just wathc out for a black vectra saloon that will be us ill pop down for a chat

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
alright lads, it looks like pauline has decided to give up fishing due to some comments that were made. having never met her i cannot pas comment myself but i do think that it is a shame that she feels she has to give up her passion ( sea angling).

so the meet is still going ahaed, ill be at the priiory on friday afternoon fishing through the night and returning home some time on saturday.

dont know who is all still going

all welcome ..

al

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Shame Paulines been put off by others.
this is a great sport for all, male or female and we should all be encouraging others to enjoy it as well not putting them off.
I still cant make this weekend due to work but I hope those that go have big catches and write a good report.

Dont give up Pauline you'll regret it!

Jim

·
Registered
851 Posts
what a load of pish...... who put her off and why was she put off, I must have missed the thread.......

·
Registered
177 Posts
dont know wats going down but i will be there sat morn through till sun teatime regardless off the weather :fishing1:and :drunk:will be getting rag on friday so dont worry if any 1 a bit short of bait should have plenty got around 8 frozen mackies as well ;hope to pick up some fresh to never fished etive so looking forward

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
dont think il make it now due to work, but never say never given half a chance to miss graft il be in me van and on way so might see yas ther. Al i will gve you a ring if i can get as feel the need for sum time off.maybe them congers are calling? .

·
Registered
851 Posts
" Lets all do the conger, lets all do the conger, la la la la, la la la la "

1 - 20 of 34 Posts