World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who fanceys going up to etive tomorrow and fishing the evening and through the night?

if anyone does give me a shout as im thinking about heading up

cheers
scott

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
canny beleive you would go spur hunting when you have all those tope and smoothies on your doorstep mate ,your all spoiled down there i tell you !
cheers rab

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
canny beleive you would go spur hunting when you have all those tope and smoothies on your doorstep mate ,your all spoiled down there i tell you !
cheers rab
spoiled, spoiled???? ive been trying to get a huss for 4 days fishing now lol i have no crab for smuts and the last few times i tried for them i never got one as for the tope ive never really fished luce bay for them from the shore so wouldnt know where to start :cc_surren

PM sent Scott...

Steven
got a species hunt saturday/sunday so fancey a mid week session up there

·
Registered
659 Posts
am in for it wot time you commin up am fin wrk at 2.20 if a dont pull a sicky

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
spoiled, spoiled???? ive been trying to get a huss for 4 days fishing now lol i have no crab for smuts and the last few times i tried for them i never got one as for the tope ive never really fished luce bay for them from the shore so wouldnt know where to start :cc_surren

got a species hunt saturday/sunday so fancey a mid week session up there
pm seafoods for the huss mate ,he will tell you where the numbers are coming in the creels.
cheers rab

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
am in for it wot time you commin up am fin wrk at 2.20 if a dont pull a sicky
lol good skills, will need to take my time driving, last time i was left to make a trip my self i wrote a car off :clap: doh!

pm seafoods for the huss mate ,he will tell you where the numbers are coming in the creels.
cheers rab
good man Rab cheers, i was talking to eric about people getting them in creels just today funnily enough, i will pm him and see if he can offer any advice

regards
scott

·
Registered
659 Posts
am off the day so gonna go in to oban to try for fresh bait just txt when your headn up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts