World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a boat booked for saturday. is it worth fishing the middle of the loch on a drift for the spurries. or are you best just tying up and waiting. theres not much wind forcast so should be able to drift not to quick.

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
tie up and wait alot of folk use the boys for anchoring lot quicker than anchor

think sultzer wil put u right tho

·
Registered
390 Posts
If you are gettingthe boat from the pier at Taynuilt, head south around 200 yards and tie up to the big grey steel buoy on the seaward side of where all the boats are moored, this is spurdog central! You can usually get your fresh mackarel bait free here too!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Come to think of it, I'm going up there on Saturday! get away from my spurdog you pirate!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe see you up there, we'll be the ones struggling to launch the orange and white CJR! then sinking!

Tight lines!

Fergusdaddy

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what time you heading out. so i can get out before you.lol.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Even earlier than planned now! Naw, it's a big Loch, plenty room for all!

We'll be lauching from the shore at Taynuilt, near the pier, first time with recently purchased boat, so when it breaks down, come give us a tow!

Take it your hiring a boat from Dougie, we always got boats from him for years, great value, top man!

See you Saturday, look for the white and orange boat and the Burgundy toyota Hilux, both sinking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts