World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason got a mention today in reports of big fish caught. Hartlepool lad Ashley Bartolo had cod 21 4ozlb.
Well done guys especially caught off hard ground.

Mick.

·
Registered
119 Posts
hahahaha ur right there bob it was a lovely fish m8 he had his first 2 doubles that day m8 . i netted them 4 him m8 it was a gud day m8 jase allways finds the fish bob

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
tank is the top angler in hartlepool. jase finds the fish every time and mole gordon does the netting duties and 4 whities a droppp yeeee haaaa:punk:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
yeah your right jase he catches more pot bait than the trawlers, ....... mole, you might get lucky one day... a big cod or ling might take 1 of your whities when your reeling up ..... or your hooks might stay on doxfords specail granny knotted rippers :wallbash:

·
Registered
75 Posts
yeah your right jase he catches more pot bait than the trawlers, ....... mole, you might get lucky one day... a big cod or ling might take 1 of your whities when your reeling up ..... or your hooks might stay on doxfords specail granny knotted rippers :wallbash:
i would have chucked them rippers at his through the shop window. col doesnt want a big fish he would only put it back and let it grow so we can catch it later ash:bangin:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
haha yeah jase he wud much rather have a full string of whities than a big cod, they fight more:headhurt:........ doxford learnt to tie his granny knots at sea school :)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
same knots as norman marsey uses on his boat lol:2::2::2::2::2:
haha!! is that the guy who uses lumps of coal as pot weights? and ties snowball itches in his pot tows? they mealt when they hit the water:sleep::sleep::sleep: i heard doxford is doing the fibre glass repair job where he has been rubbing her up and down the steetly broadside lol:bangin:

·
Registered
119 Posts
hahahaha lmao yeh i wuda had a big cod if all me hooks neva cum off me ripper lmao i was gutted jase u KNOW IM THE MAIN POT BAITER NO1 CAN CATCH ****** LIKE ME wen snapper dobson was aboard he sed i shud b the next england international ****** catcher lol

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
hahahaha lmao yeh i wuda had a big cod if all me hooks neva cum off me ripper lmao i was gutted jase u KNOW IM THE MAIN POT BAITER NO1 CAN CATCH ****** LIKE ME wen snapper dobson was aboard he sed i shud b the next england international ****** catcher lol
stop lying moleychenko it was a big ****** on each hook of ure ripper and doxfords specail braided twine slipped like s**t off a stick and you lost ure 8/0 oshaugnassys ......... i heard snapper dobson said ure the number 1 masterbaiter because when he lent u a sea angler mag it came back with the pages stuck together:2::headhurt: .... its were u where cutting ure makerel strips on it.:drunk:

·
Registered
119 Posts
stop lying moleychenko it was a big ****** on each hook of ure ripper and doxfords specail braided twine slipped like s**t off a stick and you lost ure 8/0 oshaugnassys ......... i heard snapper dobson said ure the number 1 masterbaiter because when he lent u a sea angler mag it came back with the pages stuck together:2::headhurt: .... its were u where cutting ure makerel strips on it.:drunk:
hahahahahahahaha u r mad lobster man

·
Banned
16 Posts
think ive seen you on the huff before .. big bloke with loads of tattoo's ?? .. you were fishing 2 rods with about a 6 hook flapper on each pulling it 6 whiteys at a time lol .

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
think ive seen you on the huff before .. big bloke with loads of tattoo's ?? .. you were fishing 2 rods with about a 6 hook flapper on each pulling it 6 whiteys at a time lol .
lmfaoo hahaha yeah thats the guy top angler but he loves catching pin whiting, did he have a bit of gravey on his chin??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts