World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the final session of the weekend, me and Mark aka ~mac~ decided to give the Mullet another chance to play ball after giving them every opportunity to do so on Saturday. Lol!
This time the bites were almost instantaneously from the off and after missing most of them I did hook a small sprat size Mullet so blank beaten, this was closely followed by 2 more with the biggest getting to around the 1lb mark then it was back to the swearing and muttering as the bites came thick and fast once again.
We decided on 1 last cast about 21:30 and Marks float dipped under the water once again but this time the drag screamed and the fish took off and after a good scrap I slipped the net under his first Mullet on light gear, turned out to be the fish of the evening at 2lb 4oz and after a few pic’s was slipped back to fight another day cracking way to end the evening.

I think Mark is going to add the Pic’s tomorrow evening.

Tight lines all.:thumbs:

Matt

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Nice one lads,gutted I couldnt join you but glad you had a few out.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just got round to uploading the photos, what a differance from saturday night- no bites to a bite almost every cast. It wasn't until i went upto a size 4 hook found in my bag left over from a wrasse trip to an 8 that i actually connected with any, after the swap i hooked 2 from about 6 bites and landed one of them.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got round to uploading the photos, what a differance from saturday night- no bites to a bite almost every cast. It wasn't until i went upto a size 4 hook found in my bag left over from a wrasse trip to an 8 that i actually connected with any, after the swap i hooked 2 from about 6 bites and landed one of them.

Well done again bud i'm just hoping for a few more before the end of the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.