·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
P1030924.JPG
P1030934.JPG
P1030931.JPG
my liitle tadpole.jpg
for the last 10days I have fished at least once a day and sometimes twice only on the neath river and a couple of times in the dock at port Talbot... got locked in twice by security in port Talbot and had to walk home at 2am to Briton ferry so if your the security guard who loves shutting the gate on a little red mini, make yourself known so I can poke you right in the eye my friend lol.. in total I have had 16bass ranging from 12oz to 6lb 3oz and they have all been caught on flying condoms or fake sand eel …. at 4.45am today the dock came alive and the water was bubbling like a hot tub with a good number of bass which lasted until 5.40 then they disappeared just as quick as they came.... I think today I may have a day off as I fished the morning tide yesterday before spending the day in white springs fisheries only to then return for a morning tide today... I have had my fill of our water friends this last week or two and im going to spoil myself this afternoon with a leisurly walk to baglan resivouir and grounbait an area with the intensions of a few days sitting in peace in an awesome venue with nobody to tell me what to do or how quick lol.. so if anyone is in the area Thursday afternoon till sataday night and they know where the resivoir is then come say hello ill be there in total chill mode relaxing like the horizontal high sherrif on a day trip to margate hope to see yu all.... take care people and if your planning a fishing trip then all the luck to you …….

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
I thought the BBC had shelved Jackanory

Reactions: bluebird 8

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
back by poplar demand obviously notso clever man.... now warm your milk up and put on your lecy blanket getting old must be awful lol.... wandering sandy beaches at night can be seen as strange behaviour mind especialy holding your rod with both hands and shaking like a alcoholic on his last sip of cider

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
Hi c00kie nice to see you back and catching.
Don't you just love the "banter" lol
Nice read buddy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers z42 and notso without the banter life would be so boaring don't you think lol..

G

·
0 Posts
Well done c00kie
3 big goldfish!:laugh:
And as stunning 4 yo Bass!:)
Been out lately mate:whistling:

·
Premium Member
8,665 Posts
Well it looks like I was right first time.
To think this guy had the nerve to verbally abuse me. Must be related to another member on here.
Still, we shouldn't mock the less fortunate. Sad really.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts