World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:uhuh: :boat: Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to take a charter out of Exmouth aroiund the middle of July with the FPO and was wondering if anyone can recommend a skipper from this port.Boat must have a toilet.Cheers Ben

T

·
0 Posts
Colin Dukes
Smuggler 5

Top Skipper, very dry sense of humour.

I'd call him much sooner rather than later to check his individuals availability as he will be spending most weekdays over in Alderney and is likely to be booked with clubs at the weekend.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Mike Baker, Rose-Ann. Toilet, Cabin, Cooker, good gear. A skippers sense of humour. Really nice bloke. Do the dot co dot uk after the boats name to get his details (Don't forget the hyphen). Book early. Mention Terry from Swindon as the contact (Me). He will know you are genuine then. Costs around £45 each.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Richard Tibbs Wave Cheiftain, top boat, top skipper, top fishing! nuff said!

Just back from a weekend down there had pollock to 18LBS. Lookings forward to the end of the month as got a 4 day trip to Alderney with him.

Ryan.

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
Colin Dukes
Smuggler 5

Top Skipper, very dry sense of humour.

I'd call him much sooner rather than later to check his individuals availability as he will be spending most weekdays over in Alderney and is likely to be booked with clubs at the weekend.
Isn't it funny how peoples experiences vary :unsure:

We won't use Colin (Smuggler 5) again!!!! :schmoll:

Very keen to get out with Richard (Wave Cheiftain). He was so helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts