1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  baccaruda 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
HI ALL
LAST WEEK BID ON A FEW ROLLS OF BRAID AND WON ALL 7
OK ABIT OVER THE TOP BUT I NEEDED SOME FOR STOCK HA HA
1ST ARRIVED LAST THURSDAY 100LB 300MTR YELLOW P&P £4.99
BID WON AT 99P RESULT
TODAY 2 PARCELS 1 100LB 300MTR PURPLE P&P £8.99 SO FAR SO GOOD :drunk:
SECOND PARCEL 2X 100LB 300 MTR P&P £27.99 FOR EACH SPOOL BUT THE CRAFTY ........... CHARGED ME £49.94 AND SENT THEM BOTH IN SAME PARCEL
I HAVE A CARD FROM POST OFFICE OF ANOTHER PARCEL TOO BIG FOR LETTER FLAP I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS ONE ???????????
ALL THESE WHERE PERCHASED ON THE SAME POWER SELLERS SITE SO SHOULD BE THE SAME COMPANY AND SAME P&P BUT HAVE NOW MOVED THE GOAL POST AND JUST JACK UP THE P&P ?
I HAVE E-MAILED AND WAITING FOR REPLY WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON
JUST WANTED TO WARN OTHERS NOT TO FALL IN THE SAME TRAP

TAKE HEED

#3 ·
Why not start a PP dispute and or report to eBay(for fee circumvention) and that will get a quick response as the money will go on hold in their account.
I thought eBay were stamping out those stupidly high P&P charges from being added! As they dont want any money being made on postage anymore as it avoids their fees!

#4 ·
Why not start a PP dispute and or report to eBay(for fee circumvention) and that will get a quick response as the money will go on hold in their account.
I thought eBay were stamping out those stupidly high P&P charges from being added! As they dont want any money being made on postage anymore as it avoids their fees!
ABSULUTLY AGREE I WILL WAIT AND SEE THE NEXT PARCEL AND THE RESPONCE TO MY E-MAIL AND THEN DISPUTE THE P&P
LET YA KNOW WHATS COOMING NEXT PIIP'S:mail2:

#9 ·
What an mind bogglingly stupid post/thread :thumbdown:thumbdown

You accept the P&P as soon as you bid and pay for the items, and what on earth makes you think its ok to complain afterwards

#11 ·
I think he is complaining about being charged twice for p&p
Yes, I agree with you on that one but I strongly assume the items had been paid prior to shipping, which means that the P&P have been accepted in advance :):):)

If a seller offers a P&P discount with purchase of multiple items it would in most cases be mentioned in the item description and it if isn’t the buyer really should not assume otherwise, or have the audacity to complain afterwards.

Two plus two is still four, and never been or never will be three

#13 ·
If you bid on something then you accept the p&p fees.

No one has the right to haggle or "Expect" a discount afterwards...

It used to be that postage fees were a way around of ensuring people got lower prices...

Fees on a £20 item can total almost 10% so £2 of that goes on fees..
However ebay do not charge fees on postage..

Thus advertise an item at £1 and £19 postage, seller collects circa £19.50 and buyer pays £20..

However for the seller to make same amount but chargeing postage at say £1 the item needs to be sold at £21...

Thus buyer pays £22 against paying £20

You must have paid the bill so noticed then?

If however I have gotten the wrong end of the stick then appologies..

But if postage fees are clearly advertised then you have zero right to moan.

#14 ·
Not sure I fully understand this???

Did the seller state ''discount for multiple purchases''? If not then I cant see why you are complaining as technicly I dont think he/she has done anything wrong? If they had put the Postal charges at say £3 then the bidding would of went higher and you still would of paid the same anyway, They are just trying to avoid the exsessive fee charges.

Ive bought several items from the same seller many times and even if not stated, I will always Email and ask for the discount before bidding, usually they just say yes... Win both, pay full charges and then get the extra postal charge refunded back, or, dont send payment straight away, wait untill they send you an invoice which has had the charges ammended, but if they are trying to avoid being stung by the charges then I dout they would of done it.

#15 ·
Sign out Contact Us | Site Map

Categories Daily Deals .

Advanced Search
Buy Sell My eBay Community Help

##1##
##2##

Back to My eBay | Listed in category: Sporting Goods > Fishing > Fly Fishing > Line

We're working to make eBay easier to use. View our tutorial|Send us your comments

Congratulations blackpearl0_5! You're the winner. Your early bid took home the prize.
Buyer view

Item:300M 100LB 0.54mm SPECTRA BRAID FISHING LINE DYNEEMA Y.

View order detailsView order detailsView order details

Return this item
Listing info
Start price: £0.90
Your maximum bid: £2.55

Did you know?
You can get transaction details and track shipping status by viewing the Order Details page.
You can leave feedback about your purchases in the Won section in My eBay.

More great buys for you to consider

VINTAGE SALMON FISHING FLIES MOUNTED IN FRAME X 6
£32.002m
SALMON FLY TUBE FLY WILLIE GUNN 1.5 INCH PLASTIC
£2.504m
August Trout "River" Selection.
£4.3013m
BLOODWORM Marabou
£0.9915m

March Brown wee double Size 12 Wet Trout Fishing F...
£0.992m
Yellow and Orange Casscade (size 8 )
£0.999m
Ally's Shrimp ( size 8 )
£0.999m
SILVER BEADED BLACK AND WHITE BUZZER
£0.9911m

300M 70LB 0.44mm SPECTRA BRAID FISHING LINE DYNEEM...
£0.951d 9h 45m
300M 20LB 0.20mm SPECTRA BRAID FISHING LINE DYNEEM...
£9.042d 9h 24m
300M 30LB 0.26mm SPECTRA BRAID FISHING LINE DYNEEM...
£9.042d 9h 30m
300M 40LB 0.32mm SPECTRA BRAID FISHING LINE DYNEEM...
£9.042d 9h 34m

oh dear i seem to have hit a raw nerve by this thread so if i have done wrong then i'm the fool at least i can admitt it
this is the first one i got the page i was bidding on took me too a complete braid page and i asumed that this was all one seller ?
alas it turn's out not too be so i only noticed the first p&p as you can see very good and reasonable so i did not hesitate to get more and then i found that the p&p is a rip off
i did e-mail about bulk order and p&p but never got a reply and if i'm paying £19,95 per item i expect to get separate parcels ? may sound dumb
i did not post this thread for simpathy just a word of warning to my many friend's on here did not expect so many negative's
just don't get caught as i have been that's all
and a big thank's to those who see what i was trying to get across
take it easy and tight braid line ha ha ha:drunk::drunk:

#16 ·
You accept the P&P as soon as you bid and pay for the items, and what on earth makes you think its ok to complain afterwards
What we accept is P&P for individual orders.

This P&P is not for multiple orders grouped into a single order.

Think about it, FOR EXAMPLE!!!

3 orders at £9.99 = £29.97 for 3 items.

Then it all arrives in the same package at £9.99 P&P.

That is more than acceptable to complain and so is any other combined order.

#17 ·
What we accept is P&P for individual orders.

This P&P is not for multiple orders grouped into a single order.

Think about it, FOR EXAMPLE!!!

3 orders at £9.99 = £29.97 for 3 items.

Then it all arrives in the same package at £9.99 P&P.

That is more than acceptable to complain and so is any other combined order.
that is the point i was trying to make sorry if it confused the simple ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.