World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there was an experienced angler near to Clacton-on-sea.
I have been fishing (me and my husband and friend) for a few years now but I am sure I, aswell as my husband and friend, could do with a few pointers to help us out.
If you are interested please let me know by replying to this thread.
Tea and Coffee will be supplied as well as a few bacon butties.
Anya

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pop into Brian Dean's shop in Clacton and I'm sure they'll be able to offer some advice, comments, etc. Also might be worth joining the Clacton Club so you can fish with others and pick up a few tips. There are some good catches to be had all year round, but it's a matter of knowing the right times and places, and which bait to use and also what tactics to use.

Brian Dean Fishing Tackle, 43 Pallister Road, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 1PG, Tel: 01255 425992

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know of Brian Dean's very well and they know my husband too. ;) Thats where we brought our rods from about 3 years ago and every week we get our bait from there. I send everyone I know that wants to start fishing to Deanies (as we call it)
Perhaps we should start asking for commission. :D

I had a friend that signed up to join an anglers but he didn't get a membership card, news letters or even a reply to him sending his £15 off, so that has put me right off the idea.

We really needed someone to come along and see if we are doing anything wrong or if they saw something that may be done better another way, tell us.
Well, the offer of Tea and Coffee and bacon butties on tap is still there if anyone is interested.
Anya.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts