World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5,396 Posts
Have always experimented with my course fishing tequniques in the sea. Big halibut pellets drilled and threaded on are great for maintaining a constant attractant and last crab attacks and are still their long after bait has gone, as it cotton wool inside a feeder loaded with flavoured oil.

Paste made from black lugg, macky and anything else I could throw in the mixer accounted for a brillliant session on Coley last year off Holyhead breakwater, I should think they could smell it in Ireland ! PMSL

PVA bags, ribbons can easily be used to loose feed and leave a trail to your hook bait for flatties, boilies I tend to find breakdown to slowly, but flavoured meat, fried to toughen it up works.

I use all my methods alongside conventional baits, a squirt of WD40 has its momments if all else fails. Saying that Scopex spray has proved very successful in the past for better whiting and thats yummy caramel !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.