World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up at 5 am, had a squint out of the window...**** morning, wind coming from S/East, decided to head for Eyemouth instead of Crail, Found the mark that Jarrow described.... :eek: bloody hell m8 nice path down the cliff..lol set up rods and chucked worms out, getting some nice bites, but was snagging up due to the swell and waves...then got soaked from a big roller.

Decided this is getting a bit serious so headed back up the cliff, went further round the cliff to the left as I notiched a nice rocky outcrop, set up again and was into fish straight away, nice codling about 1 1/2lb got 3 more about the same then had a better fish about 3lb :D by this time I was soaking wet ( rain this time)

headed up to Dunbar to try the harbour, fished at the back of the old ruin, rod nearly got pulled into the water, hit into a good fish, but the bloody thing went straight into the kelp :mad: ended up snapping the line trying to pull it out !

called it a day.... wet/cold good job I managed to catch some fish :D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Yes I must admit you have to be brave to go down! Give it another go on a nicer day or fish the point over other side of bay this is called hairyness which can be very good on a nice summer day. Do you ever fish Loch Leven nr Fort William as I fancy a trip up there but do not know exactly where to fish. Glad you caught something at least good luck in the future Jarra. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts