World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post new to the forum. back to sea angling after a 30 year break never tried winter cod fishing just summer fishing so decided to give it a bash this winter.reports for the eyemouth area in winter are not good but as I live there nothing to loose.tried a few times in daylight for a few small codling then last Saturday tryed a mark at the golf course.fished from 15.30-19.00 good n'ly sea running ended up with 5 codlin for 20lb best fish 61/4lb .fished two rods one with cart the other mackerel which proved best on the night 4 to 1.well please with my best bag n waiting for next n'ly to try again .Cheers Kevin.
Ps tried the next night for nothing sea had fallin away

Attachments

G

·
well done kevin, that is a nice bag of winter fish from eyemouth. every chance of a lunker down there in the next few weeks as well.
cheers rab

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Well done Kevin that's a good haul for a return to sea fishing pity it didn't continue into the second night for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.