World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago, when I first had a go off southshields pier, an old lad told me that there was the remains of a small wreck on the inward side and pointed out to me where it was, he said it only ever fishes well after a huge sea but always throws up a few good uns. My chances to fish there have never coincided with the bigger seas, until now that is ! (although sunday might be too late). just wondered if this tale has any credibility or was he just takin the lash? Don't want to admit to being taken for a mug but have had a few casts into the area to no avail but to be fair it was in flat calm, top of the tide.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that lads,
wouldn,t dream of taking a chance on there in bad weather, i have seen the wash that comes over as the swell races down the inward side of the pier. Dabcatcher, Managed to see live link from JV,s post yesterday looked far too nasty. Anyone even attempting to get on there on those conditions needs their head looking at !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.