World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a little fish last nite. on a new mark on the fal ,out of the wind . the fishing was not fast and furious but a few dogs showed and a huss of around 4lb . went home happy after two blanks last week . will say that it was a new mark and on my own it did feel a bit blair witch . all the soft and small baits went very quickly < crab and prawn i think >

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
got home on the weekend and open wot looked like some junk mail. just to find out the it was a parking ticket . my vehicles reg no had been photographed going in and out of the car park and the ticket had been generated automatically . i had spent 25 minutes in the car park checking the sea conditions then making a phone call . never once did i leave the car . so i am now 60 fishing credits lighter .
cant help feel "p" "o". be warned this will happen in more places.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Well better than a blank Mark getting the huss, as for the carpark thingy i'll get jules to make some number plate covers, more than 1 way to skin a cat,:bangin: did you appeal m8?. Aje

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
well mr reed, you havnt had your lucky charm with you for a while, thats why the fishing has been slow for you:doh: good work on getting a few dogs and a huss on sunday:clap3: sounds like it was an expensive weekend for you, the car parking is stupid and to expensive down there, im surprised anyone parks there:nonono: anyway did you find your head light??? i hope so coz thats more expence:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: catch up in the week.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
north fistral car park.
no i have not found it , but will.
checked it out and no reason to appeal . only if i had been shopping

·
Registered
268 Posts
hi mark I've sent you pm hope you got it.if not don't pay the fine it's a private company they can't charge you that amount same has happened to me at other places.more info on martin Lewis website check it out about parking charges.hope you haven't sent payment off yet ignore letters.glad you had good session down fal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts