World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be fishing fall bay tomorrow, for the top tide, as it looks increasingly more like i wont be able to go on the boat tomorrow and drift given the conditions also havent been able to get any decent bait so i'm going to use my second choice frozen peeler and frozen razor i'll be updating about ten o clock tomorrow and then i'm off to the canaries ! for some sun

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dog hop said:
will be fishing fall bay tomorrow, for the top tide, as it looks increasingly more like i wont be able to go on the boat tomorrow and drift given the conditions also havent been able to get any decent bait so i'm going to use my second choice frozen peeler and frozen razor i'll be updating about ten o clock tomorrow and then i'm off to the canaries ! for some sun
ps forgot to mention it will be a masterclass in bass catching!(hopefully)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perhaps yesterdays bold statement about a masterclass in bass fishing was a bit rash but i had drunk some wine! but anyway there were pretty rough conditions there at fall bay so we had to move further up the cliff to avoid the breakers smashing over the lower rocks, bite detection was impossible and the wind was freezing, but i pulled in a bass of just over 3 pounds, there was a large dab and one dogling i dropped two nice sized bass lost at the surface, but given our position on the rocks it was a miracle anything was landed!and after freezing for about 3 hours it started to rain and then a seagull pooped on my hat from the top of the cliff brilliant shot!i'll see if i can catch anything in the canaries,chaio for now as they say in llandow!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts