World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered 2 spare spools for the aerlex from the reel doctor, if you are still stuck for one you e more than welcome to have the other.

I live near cowbridge I can easily meet up locally depending where youa re, it will cost u a tenner.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
thanks m8, i have the aerlex xs 8000 the new model blue and silver,would be brilliant if it fits. i am working on a house in aberthin in cowbridge and will be there for 2 weeks, could do with a spare spool , hope it will fit. cheers.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure it will, the aerlex gt 8000 was the original, the blue and gold the newer version.

Best thing for me to do is post here once I have it, probabaly within a week? Then bring yer reel to aberthin, I will opo round with the spare and we can see if it fits, the reel doctor reckons it will, I am 2 minutes in the car from aberthin, it will be 10 quid if its suitable.

What are u doing to the house, I am a decorator myself, proper college trained though,not one of these jack of all trade types !!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
thanku that will be great. i will pm u my moby number in a mo, i render houses and paint them or spray with textured coating, i am not a cowboy, somer people call me john.....................................wayne?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thta textured caoting stuff is either a good job or a nightmare, I cannot name companies but some are complete crooks, I saw one bunch render a house then fail to prime when they came back a couple of days later, now what I was always taught was before any major paint system (or in your case coating) goes on a new render, surface must be coated witha athinnned coat of masonary, otherwise top coat(paint or textured coating) will crack off eventually.

Which is exactly what happened to this house up the road.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
thats quite true m8. thats why i prime mine. we are gone off topic, we had better behave, i pmd u my number ok m8?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts