World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went, i tried, i blanked:uhuh::uhuh:

weather was cold,wet, plastered in mud (that was fun) 1 bite all day mph1954 dident do as well as me he was only partly covered in mud
:unsure::unsure: tried every rig in my wallet combined every baut but zilch:uhuh::uhuh:

but it was out of the house in the fresh air so cant complain:):)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I went, i tried, i blanked:uhuh::uhuh:

weather was cold,wet, plastered in mud (that was fun) 1 bite all day mph1954 dident do as well as me he was only partly covered in mud
:unsure::unsure: tried every rig in my wallet combined every baut but zilch:uhuh::uhuh:

but it was out of the house in the fresh air so cant complain:):)
hi dude which way was you casting you should of had a cow or two :lmao::lmao: no all the best mate see you soon on the boat tight lines

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
hard luck mate.only just beat you at the england wales meet.caught a nice size flounder as we were finishing for the day...and snags outfished me........oh the shame:uhuh:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hard luck mate.only just beat you at the england wales meet.caught a nice size flounder as we were finishing for the day...and snags outfished me........oh the shame:uhuh:
good

good old snaggs does it again going to have to keep a eye on him at the next meet tight lines:clap3::notworthy

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi dude which way was you casting you should of had a cow or two :lmao::lmao: no all the best mate see you soon on the boat tight lines

well dont know about a cow but there was a dam fine lass on a horse that i would have liked to catch,with all the gear on and fair play she had them legs :unsure::unsure: well put it this way it was a fat horse:)

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
well dont know about a cow but there was a dam fine lass on a horse that i would have liked to catch,with all the gear on and fair play she had them legs :unsure::unsure: well put it this way it was a fat horse:)

you dirty filthy man,married with a kid as well....any chance of joining you next time:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts