World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can i say but felixstowe is as usual scratchy, fished a works friendly on sunday from 8.30 till 2.30 so caught tide up and tide down alittle , was really hoping for some large amount of fish but was hard work all day resulting in me totally blanking grrrr and my m8 in next bay with a nice sole early on in session with nowt afterwards, winning weight was a lonesome 2lb cod a collection of one pout and a couple whiting i think for 1lb 7 another cod and a few few whiting nothing like we would had hoped for . having bait left over thought i would have another go but on nite tides so after finishing work hit the beach near the lifeguard tower at 8pm and fished all through till couple hours of the ebb , moon lit everything up so headtorch hardly used , was a little more productive with 9 whiting of various sizes but all put back, rag and maccy seemed best cocktail and all at range nothing was close in......... packed up at 1 am and headed home ,, whats happening i want coddies even small ones to return i dont mind

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hello James
Good try, better luck next time

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello James
Good try, better luck next time
Hi john hows you m8 not seen any reports from you in a long time, did debate about driving up to aldeburgh but couldnt be arsed after work......
got to get the yak out to a couple of spots soon before the buggers show and disappear as fast

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hi James
I don't think you'll be getting the yak out this side of next week looking at the weather forecast. Got out a couple of weeks ago and had trouble getting through the Whiting carpet. Had 29 in a few hours and 3 doggies. Was hoping to get out this weekend but i think the wind will put pay to that one. Pity we aren't planning a clean and fish this year i used to enjoy them, lot of organising though.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
may consider doing another later in the year or maybe january but will need numbers to make it worth while

1 - 9 of 9 Posts