World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished down langaurd again yesterday, I was looking for that fish i missed last week!
well there was no sign of it, but the pin whiting were there in number again, I must have had about 7 or 8 all on mackie or rag/mackie tip on my mega bead 3 hook flapper, i was also chucking out big fish baits on a pulley but never caught on that rod.
I carried on with the flapper rig, but switched to using just rag on it, this saw a huge pout to the beach, Iv never known a pout like it - it was going mental too really flipping about on the beach i reckon it was 11 inch long and nearly as round, iv got a pic on my phone but i will av to get Steve T to post it as i aint gotta clue.
An to top iit off there was a well fit woman sunbathing near me, I was wondering what bait she might of taken....

· Registered
508 Posts
Another consistent session, especially given the apparent struggles the Kent and Essex teams had last weekend, and nicely topped with a mega-pout; along with Midi and Josh, you seem to be able to extract a decent result every time, so well done again:) . Furthermore, I award you the Distinguished Fishing medal, for continuing to angle in the face of extreme distraction (female sun goddess), though it does bring your sanity into question with regards to priorities:g: !

If you get a chance, you must try Orford, it looks very promising at present.

Shortcaster

· Registered
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:wiggle: Cheers gents, Im sur emy luck will run out soon!

Shortcaster - I am hoping to get to the island around the weekend of the 5th may - if work will let me have it off!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.