World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I've recently been trying my luck at Felixstowe but had nothing at all ?
Tried various locations ie manor road and point view with all types of baits ie rag lug squid bluey herring but not even had a bite , this is the first year I've ever fished out of the winter cod months , is it the fact that the fish just ain't about or am I doing something wrong as I normally catch in the winter just blanked 3 trips in a row now ,
Please any tips would be very grateful thank you

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Hello everyone
I've recently been trying my luck at Felixstowe but had nothing at all ?
Tried various locations ie manor road and point view with all types of baits ie rag lug squid bluey herring but not even had a bite , this is the first year I've ever fished out of the winter cod months , is it the fact that the fish just ain't about or am I doing something wrong as I normally catch in the winter just blanked 3 trips in a row now ,
Please any tips would be very grateful thank you
Well I blanked today so no how you feel but you just got to get back out there and take it on the chin. Don't no that area but hopefully someone come on with some good marks in your area. Don't worry the cod be back soon so you'll soon be sick of whiten.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I blanked today so no how you feel but you just got to get back out there and take it on the chin. Don't no that area but hopefully someone come on with some good marks in your area. Don't worry the cod be back soon so you'll soon be sick of whiten.
Ah at least I know now it's maybe the fact the fish just ain't there , thanks for the reply , not giving up I'm still gonna try again soon

·
Registered
62 Posts
If it is any help to you, stay away from the viewing point, I am told since they did something to the dock/dredged or what have you, it has been dead there (I was told as I came to the end of my second blank there).

If it is any help, I always fished the "beach bit" round the corner: 51.935733, 1.324054 or here: 51.933109, 1.317615 where it gets deeper closer in. Although to be fair I haven't bothered in a long time.......

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks AL. it's been view point that I've chosen for my last 2 trips which have resulted in 2 blanks but had decided that I'm going to go round to languard beach and try , thanks for the info will look up them coordinates

1 - 5 of 5 Posts